Wednesday 1 May 2013

Reshot Of Final Outcome


My Final Outcome is a strip of 5 images showing the model gradually become manicured. From my development of the male model and female model, where they changed outfits- I adapted the same technique however I focused on Make-up/Hair. My work has been inspired by Vogue's fashion photography Mario Testino. He captures glamorous models wearing fashion statement clothes and make-up. I feel as though the images are more effective as her shoulders are bare, giving it a sense of confidence. I adjusted the brightness and contrast of a few images to make sure they were all similar to one another and fine detail could be seen. I intend to mount the images onto black paper, positioning the images as a strip (as shown above).

No comments:

Post a Comment